Possible start date
Key Result Areas
• Health and safety plus welfare of the team members.
• Quality of the product produced is to be maintained and improved.
• Assisting the Production Manager and Production Director with ensuring output meets the daily scheduled volume and mix to enable shipments to meet delivery dates for customers in full.
• Liaison with internal functions to ensure material and information required is co-ordinated.
• Monitoring and reporting of daily production.
• Compliance to ISO9001 and ISO 14001 within the cell.
• Development of skills within the manufacturing team.
• Carry out production work for approximately 50% of the time to support team and achieve the goals.
• Willing to train and develop own knowledge with the introduction of Klaes and ERP.
• Help Champion Lean Manufacturing, involvement in Kaizen events.Key Competencies, skills and experience
Key Competencies, skills and experience
• Knowledge of manufacturing processes.
• Methodical with good attention to detail.
• Self-motivated and decisive.
• Good communication skills at all levels across all disciplines.
• Works collaboratively.
• Ability to coach and motivate others.
This role will report to the Production Manager – Martyn Waplington
Please submit your interest in confidence via e-mail: [email protected] or by letter, Crittall Windows Ltd, Francis House, Freebournes Road, Witham, Essex, CM8 3UN.