Part time – Fixed Term Contract 9- 12 months.
We are looking to recruit an HR Administrator for a fixed term Maternity Cover for our HR Adviser to assist the Group HR Manager with the day to day administration of the Human Resource function. This is a part-time role between 20 – 25 hours per week.
- Assist with the recruitment process, including advertising job vacancies and arranging candidate interviews
- Draft and send offer letters and contracts (new starter induction packs)
- Provide first point of contact and excellent customer service.
- Resolve absence, holiday queries and first level benefits queries.
- Process leaver information ensuring all relevant information is prepared, processed and issued on time.
- Assist / Distribute company announcements and ensure communication across the group.
- Manage department e-mail Inbox
- Assist with Payroll queries.
- Maintain and establish accurate e-filing and storage systems in line with GDPR legislation.
- Respond to specific requests for information from internal and external clients at all levels.
- Managing employee data such as maintain the staff database to include input of new starters, leavers, holidays and sickness records, probation reviews
- Managing internal employee recognition scheme.
- Attend and participate in the Staff and Works Committee meetings.
- Organise employee training.
- Maintain Temporary worker onboarding process
- Review company Suggestion Boxes
- Maintain organisational charts
- Assist the HR Manager with other duties in line with candidate’s skills and experience
- Experience of working in a role requiring the handling of confidential information
- Experience of working in a busy team environment and coordinating with others
- Effective communication skills across all disciplines
- Strong organisational and administrative skills
- Good IT (software) skills including MS Office and databases
- Ability to deal with sensitive information and maintain high levels of confidentiality
- Ability to manage a busy workload and multi-task, occasionally unsupervised.
- Previous experience working in an HR environment desirable
- Build strong working relationships and be approachable
- Analytical and reporting skills.
To express your interest please e-mail your CV with covering letter to [email protected] or alternatively post to; Crittall Windows Ltd, Francis House, Freebournes Road, Witham, Essex, CM8 3UN.
Closing date for applications 6th March 2020.