We are currently looking for a Maintenance Electrician, based in our Witham, Essex Head Office, to follow established Electrical processes and provide day to day support necessary to ensure that equipment and the facilities are functioning at optimal performance.
*PLEASE NO COLD CALLS FROM AGENCIES*
Key Result Areas
- Skilled technical education.
- 1-4 years or more experience in maintenance.
- Electrical Engineering discipline, potentially after an indentured apprenticeship or Electrical Engineering Technician City & Guilds / NVQ level 3.
- Conversant with 3phase systems – as well as logic control.
- Good problem-solving skills with methodical + safe working practices.
- Organisation – planning skills.
- Be mechanical minded and adaptable to cover all issues of maintenance in a multiskilled environment.
- Electrical duty holder/electrical trained.
- Conducts and improves preventative maintenance of line equipment.
- Conducts corrective maintenance in case of site equipment failure and breakdown.
- Communicates effectively to report on status of equipment.
- Completes and updates plant maintenance records complying with all departmental procedures.
- Performs all activities in accordance with company and statutory requirements to provide a safe and compliant workplace.
- Carries out condition appraisals.
- Completes root cause analysis with relevant site teams.
- Coach and/or mentor colleagues, embracing shared knowledge to develop skills and strengthen the team.
This role will be reporting directly to the Maintenance Manager.
£25,330 per annum
4 day weeks: Monday – Thursday 07:00 – 16:00 & Tuesday – Friday 07:00 – 16:00 alternate weeks
20 days holiday + bank holidays
Government Pension Scheme
Quarterley Company Bonus Scheme (Based on Business Performance)
Closing date for applications: 6th March 2020.
Please submit your interest in confidence via e-mail: [email protected] or by letter, HR, Crittall Windows Ltd, Francis House, Freebournes Road, Witham, Essex, CM8 3UN.