We are currently looking for a Maintenance Electrician to follow established Electrical processes and provide day to day support necessary to ensure that equipment and the facilities are functioning at optimal performance.
*PLEASE NO COLD CALLS FROM AGENCIES*
Key Result Areas
- Skilled technical education.
- 1-4 years or more experience in maintenance.
- Electrical Engineering discipline, potentially after an indentured apprenticeship or Electrical Engineering Technician City & Guilds / NVQ level 3.
- Conversant with 3phase systems – as well as logic control.
- Good problem-solving skills with methodical + safe working practices.
- Organisation – planning skills.
- Be mechanical minded and adaptable to cover all issues of maintenance in a multiskilled environment.
- Electrical duty holder/electrical trained.
- Conducts and improves preventative maintenance of line equipment.
- Conducts corrective maintenance in case of site equipment failure and breakdown.
- Communicates effectively to report on status of equipment.
- Completes and updates plant maintenance records complying with all departmental procedures.
- Performs all activities in accordance with company and statutory requirements to provide a safe and compliant workplace.
- Carries out condition appraisals.
- Completes root cause analysis with relevant site teams.
- Coach and/or mentor colleagues, embracing shared knowledge to develop skills and strengthen the team.
This role will be reporting directly to the Maintenance Manager.
£24,720 per annum
Monday – Thursday 0700 – 16.30
20 days holiday + bank holidays
Government Pension Scheme
Quarterley Company Bonus Scheme (Based on Business Performance)
Closing date for applications: Friday 17th January 2020.
Please submit your interest in confidence via e-mail: [email protected] or by letter, HR, Crittall Windows Ltd, Francis House, Freebournes Road, Witham, Essex, CM8 3UN.