Corporate MW40 windows provide all the benefits of modern glazing technology whilst retaining the slender styling so characteristic of steel. It is pressure equalized and double weatherstripped for insulation and performance.
Each MW40 window is hot-dip galvanized for durability, and in-house Duralife® polyester powder coated for exceptional performance and minimal maintenance during service life. The MW40 window is available in a wide variety of sizes and configurations to suit any home. MW40 combines slim and elegant frames, with durability and strength to meet requirements.
Features and Benefits
- High performance, double weather seal design
- Traditional ‘stepped’ appearance that replicates the appearance of original steel windows
- Energy efficient, incorporating insulating double or triple glazed units up to 1 ¼”
- Multi-light construction
- Hot dipped galvanised
- Low maintenance Duralife™ polyester powder coated in a range of RAL and BS shades
- Ideal for new build as well as upgrading existing buildings
- Suitable for Landmark buildings
Find your Crittall Window Specialist
To find your Crittall specialist or to speak to someone in your area please visit our Contact page