Corporate MW40 provides all the benefits of modern glazing technology whilst retaining the slender styling so characteristic of steel. Corporate MW40 steel windows are pressure equalized and double weatherstripped for insulation and performance for specification where superior air, wind or water resistance and greater sound attenuation are required.
Offering the same high-quality appearance as Crittall’s highly specified Corporate W20 range, the MW40 variant can accept glass up to twice the thickness as its stable mate. Either double or triple glazing up to 32mm thick can be installed with a consequent higher level of thermal or sound insulation. This is achieved while retaining the same slender steel profile for which Crittall products are renowned, ensuring maximum light ingress.
Each MW40 window is hot-dip galvanized for durability, and in-house Duralife polyester powder coated for exceptional performance and minimal maintenance during service life. Available in a wide range of configurations, its special properties are proving particularly attractive in the education, hotel and healthcare sectors as well as other commercial settings where thermal and acoustic properties are a major concern.
The windows can be installed with solar control, laminated security or sound control glazing as required and the window has found favour with architects and specifiers for new build and heritage style replacement windows.
Corporate MW40’s ‘stepped’ profile is particularly redolent of traditional fenestration dating back to the early 20th century, fitting well into heritage refurbishments but also offers a clean-cut aesthetic equally at home with contemporary designs.
Doors are also available in the Corporate MW40 range providing designers with a total system solution. Corporate MW40 door frames match the slim sightlines of the windows.
Contact the Crittall Commercial Specification team via the enquiry form or call us on 01376 530800.
Features and Benefits
- Shaped windows and doors including arches, rakes and curves
- Capable of forming large expanses of glazing; slim profiles maximise glass areas
- Traditional ‘stepped’ appearance that replicates the appearance of original steel windows
- Energy efficient, incorporating insulating double or triple glazed units up to 32mm /1 ¼”
- Outstanding acoustic insulation
- High performance, double weather seals
- Multi-light construction
- Hot dip galvanized
- Duralife in house factory applied Interpon D1036 polyester powder coat finish in an extensive range of RAL and BS colours
- Ideal for new build as well as upgrading existing buildings
- Suitable for heritage buildings
A range of casement handles and stays to suit window opening configurations, plus a range of locks and lever handles to suit a variety of door functions.
Hardware designed for heritage and contemporary projects.
Window & Door Types
- Fixed Light
- Top Hung
- Projected Top Hung
- Side Hung
- Projected Side Hung
- Bottom Hung
- Vertical Pivot
- Horizontal Pivot
- Single Door
- Double Door