The Corporate W20 window and door range offers great versatility in size and shape. No other steel window system offers such an extensive range of profiles, allowing the designer the opportunity to create many styles including elaborate coupled assemblies.
An effective weather stripping system and the option of double glazing up to 16.4mm / 5/8″, ensures excellent thermal insulation properties – and the system’s large opening casements and slim frame make it particularly popular with conservationists and planners.
Contact the Crittall Commercial Specification team via the enquiry form or call us on 01376 530800.
Features and Benefits
- Offers flexibility in design via shaped windows with ability to form extensive coupled assemblies
- Single or double glazing up to 16.4mm / 5/8″
- Fully welded, seamless frames. Glazing beads present no horizontal ledges for dust and dirt to gather
- Aesthetically delivers very slim sightlines thus maximising the glazing area
- Hot-dip galvanized. 60 year plus life expectancy
- Duralife in house factory applied Interpon D1036 polyester powder coat finish
- Integrated high performance EPDM weather seals
- Thermally efficient, Part L compliant
- Side, top and bottom hung, horizontal and vertical pivoting windows together with single and double leaf doors
- Available in an extensive range of RAL and BS colours
- Side Hung Casements: hung on variety of hinge types and fitted with casement handles. Peg stays or sliding stays may be fitted as optional extras to outward opening frames
- Top Hung Casements: fitted with peg stays or hand-operated folding openers. Handle and friction stay option available
- Bottom Hung Casements: fitted with spring catches and releasable side arms
- Vertical Pivot: fitted with casement handles. Peg stays or sliding stays may be fitted as optional extras
- Horizontal Pivot: option of casement handles and/or spring catches. Peg stay option available
- Doors: fitted with a range of lock and lever handles to suit a variety of door functions
Standard finishes: RTD (Bronze Effect) or Satin Chrome.
Alternative hardware and finishes can be accommodated contact the Crittall Commercial Specification team for detail.
Hardware: Crittall Hardware Brochure
Window & Door Types
See the full size chart detail here: W20 Size Chart
- Fixed Light
- Side Hung – open out, open in
- Folding Window – open out, open in
- Projecting Side Hung – open out, open in
- Top Hung- open out
- Projecting Top Hung – open out
- Bottom Hung – open in
- Vertical Pivot
- Horizontal Pivot
- Side Hung Door – open out, open in
- Folding Door – open out, open in
Metal Glazed Screens: Screens/coupled assemblies are available utilising all Crittall ranges. A full design and advice service is available.
Contact the Crittall Commercial Specification for details or advice.
- Corporate W20 DWG format
- Corporate W20 PDF format
- Corporate W20 External Doors DWG format
- Corporate W20 External Doors PDF format
- NBS Specification
- NBS Plus Specification Windows
- Corporate W20 Product Data Sheet
3D Renders (Adobe Acrobat – download to view)
Finishes: Crittall Duralife Standard Colour Guide
Hardware: Crittall Hardware Brochure
You Might Be Interested In
Corporate MW40 windows provide all the benefits of modern glazing technology whilst retaining the slender styling so characteristic of steel. It is pressure equalized and double weather stripped for insulation and performance.
Renewal & Refurbishment
Crittall Windows have unrivalled expertise in managing large, challenging window renewal schemes, with an unsurpassed reputation in the specialist field of replacement windows for...
Our InnerVision range of products is designed to transfer maximum levels of interior light using their minimalist profiles. Fire rated now available.