Crittall’s HomelightPlus has been restyled and re-engineered to provide higher energy-saving accreditations, advanced performance and enhanced security with optional multi-point locking systems.
Hot-dip galvanised for increased durability and powder-coated with Duralife to be virtually maintenance-free, these custom window solutions offer the slimmest profiles with minimal sightlines and elegance – a foundation on which Crittall has built a solid reputation.
Talk to your local Crittall Specialist Partner about your requirements.
Find your Crittall Specialist Partner here.
Features & Benefits
- Easy to replace – Homelight Plus windows replicate the original Homelight standard metal window with modular, multi-light construction and the slimmest profiles to maximise the benefit of natural daylight
- Long lasting – all windows and doors are hot dipped galvanized against corrosion
- Low maintenance – Polyester powder coating means that painting steel windows is a thing of the past – you can choose to have a virtually maintenance free window
- Security is taken care of via a multi-point locking system tested to the Enhanced Security PAS 24 standard.
- Energy Efficiency – all Homelight Plus windows include double weatherstripping, and with larger double glazing units coupled with minimal profile sizes are able to achieve excellent Window Energy Rating standards
- Fixed, top or side hung including projecting options
- Available in a full range of colours
View our Downloads page for more information
Window & Door Types
- Side, top and bottom hung, horizontal and vertical pivoting windows together with single and double leaf doors
Find your Crittall Specialist Partner
To find your Crittall specialist or to speak to someone in your area please visit our Contact page