Innervision bespoke steel framed internal screens open up endless possibilities, adding a whole new perspective to interiors.
Create a seamless transition of light by opening up internal living and work spaces. With beautifully crafted walls of glazing to reflect the timeless style of a period house or dramatically echo industrial architecture in individual commercial, hotel, leisure, schools and universities or restaurant design.
Our screens are British-made to the highest quality standards, produced by professional craftsmen, using the same time-tested skills and manufacturing principles applied to our world renowned steel windows for more than a century.
Innervision Screens offer advanced glazing options that can be made to order with enhanced acoustic properties giving a greater degree of privacy and reduced noise levels, and color matched to existing decor or powder-coated to a specific shade.
Contact the Crittall Commercial Specification team via the enquiry form or call us on 01376 530800.
- Internal screens, doors and windows capable of forming large expanses of glazing
- Bespoke shapes available including arches, rakes and curves
- Fully welded, seamless frames
- Slim profiles maximise glass area
- In-house, factory applied Duralife® polyester powder coating
- Single and double leaf doors
- Sound reduction, privacy and decorative glazing options
- Glazing bars in horizontal emphasis or multi-pane treatment
- Available in an extensive range of RAL and BS colours
Sliding Door options also available, please see Innervision Sliding Doors Iconic Crittall slimline frames
- Doors: fitted with a range of lock and lever handles to suit a variety of door functions
- Overhead door closer, access control option
Standard finishes: RTD (Bronze Effect) or Satin Chrome.
Alternative hardware and finishes can be accommodated contact the Crittall Commercial Specification team for detail.
Window & Door Types
- Fixed Light
- Double door
- Single Door