Our Innervision internal fixed screens and doors are designed to transfer maximum levels of interior light with their minimalist profiles. Ingeniously designed and professionally installed, Innervision has been created through innovating thinking and centuries of heritage craftsmanship.
Maximum levels of light retained throughout your home
Custom made to suit your requirements
Acoustic properties make the screens particularly suitable for partitioning kitchens, dining rooms, home offices and lounges. Multiple glazing options reduce noise and ensure privacy. Offering a combination of custom-sized hinged and sliding doors and fixed safety glazing in a range of colours, design flexibility is refreshingly uncompromised.
Innervision FR*(Fire Rated)
Innervision Fire Rated rated products ensure enhanced safety without aesthetic compromise to FD30 fire rating. These iconic Crittall slimline frames are available as internal fixed screens, single or double leaf hinged doors, Innervision FR seamlessly matches external Corporate W20 windows and doors. Available in any RAL or BS colour, these screens and doors are hot dip galvanized making them virtually maintenance free. A choice of latch or sash lock (locks available on single doors only) with an optional door closer.
- Innervision FR is available on full height glazed screen with a minimum of two horizontal runs of glazing bars. Innervision FR is not available for shaped design. Contact us for more information.
Features and Benefits
- Flexibility in design via shaped windows and has the ability to form extensive composite windows
- Clearview – very slim frames, thus maximising the glazing
- Single and double leaf doors
- Durable – hot-dip galvanized
- Low maintenance – factory-applied Duralife polyester powder coat finish
- Energy Efficient – integral EPDM weatherstripping
- Available in a full range of colours
Find your Crittall Specialist Partner
To find your Crittall specialist or to speak to someone in your area please visit our Contact page.
For Commercial projects please use our Contact Page.
- Compliant with BS476 Part 22 providing 30 minutes (FD30 integrity fire resistance
- Internal hinged doors and fixed screens
- Matches external Corporate W20 windows and doors
- Capable of forming large expanses of glazing
- Slim profiles maximise glass area
- Single and double leaf hinged doors
- Glazing bars in horizontal emphasis and multi-pane treatment options
You Might Be Interested In
Homelight Plus windows are an enhanced version of the successful Homelight windows first made by Crittall in 1919.
The Berkeley window is an entirely new series of hot rolled profiles. A solid steel chamfer replicates exterior putty glazing, whilst the interior glazing improves access for reglazing and security
Corporate W20 windows and doors are specifically designed for external application.