T60 – a highly innovative, thermally broken steel window and door system
Slim profiles replicate original Crittall steel windows, combining traditional aesthetics with 21st Century levels of performance. The cold formed steel profiles retain the narrow sightlines and iconic profile providing maximum natural light and excellent thermal properties.
T60 features an advanced high density polyurethane isolator as a thermal barrier. This, together with housing high performance double or triple glazing up to 45mm wide, ensures the system surpasses the requirements of current regulations while at the same time providing contemporary levels of comfort, particularly in harsher weather conditions where traditional steel windows may not have previously been sufficient. Market-leading weather-tightness performance has been tested to European and ASTM standards.
As with all Crittall products, T60 is corrosion protected and finished with Duralife – an architectural grade polyester powder coating. Each frame is fully welded, enhancing strength and durability. The inherent strength of steel gives peace of mind in respect of robustness and security, boosted by optional multi-locking. A wide range of opening configurations are available.
Traditional aesthetics ensure T60 can be specified with confidence for listed buildings or properties in conservation areas.
The clean, slender design is ideally suited both to restoration work and new build projects and T60 can be specified for a range of market sectors from offices and hotels to health and education sectors.
For more information click here
Contact the Crittall Commercial Specification team via the enquiry form or call us on 01376 530800.
Features & Benefits
- Shaped windows and doors including arches and rakes
- Fully welded, seamless frame construction
- Slim profiles maximise glass area
- Factory applied architectural grade polyester powder coating
- Excellent thermal performance
- High acoustic attenuation
- Range of profiled beads for internal or external double and triple glazing
- Side, top and bottom hung windows together with single and double leaf doors
- Hardware designed for heritage and contemporary projects
Window & Door Types
- Glass Thickness – up to 45 mm / 1-3/4”
- Thermal – as low a U value of 0.8 W/m2K / 0.14 BTU
- Acoustic – up to Rw46dB
- Air Permeability – up to 600 Pa / 12.53 PSF
- Water Tightness – up to 600 Pa / 12.53 PSF
- Wind Resistance – up to 2000 Pa / 41.77 PSF
- Quality Management – ISO 9001