T60 – a highly innovative, thermally broken steel window system
Slim profiles replicate original Crittall steel windows, combining traditional aesthetics with 21st Century levels of performance. The cold formed steel profiles retain the narrow sightlines and iconic profile providing maximum natural light and excellent thermal properties.
T60 features an advanced high density glass fibre reinforced polyurethane isolator as a thermal barrier. This, together with housing high performance double or triple glazing up to 32mm wide, ensures the system surpasses the requirements of current regulations while at the same time providing contemporary levels of comfort, particularly in harsher weather conditions where traditional steel windows may not have previously been sufficient. Market-leading weather-tightness performance has been tested to European and ASTM standards.
As with all Crittall products, T60 is corrosion protected and finished with Duralife® – an architectural grade polyester powder coating. Each frame is fully welded, enhancing strength and durability. The inherent strength of steel gives peace of mind in respect of robustness and security, boosted by optional multi-locking.
Traditional aesthetics ensure T60 can be specified with confidence for listed buildings or properties in conservation areas.
The clean, slender design is ideally suited both to restoration work and new build projects and T60 can be specified for a range of market sectors from offices and hotels to health and education sectors.
For more information click here
Contact the Crittall Commercial Specification team via the enquiry form or call us on 01376 530800.
Features & Benefits
- Fully welded, seamless frame construction
- Slim profiles maximise glass area
- Factory applied architectural grade Duralife® polyester powder coating
- Excellent thermal performance offering a Uw 0.8 W/m²/K
- High acoustic attenuation up to Rw45Db
- Strong, robust profiles that resist forced entry
- Multi-light construction available
- Range of profiled & angle beads to accommodate double and triple glazing
- Hardware designed for heritage and contemporary projects, including multi-point locking
Window & Door Types
- Side hung, top hung, projected top hung, fixed and multi-light configurations
- Glass Thickness – up to 32 mm / 1-1/4”
- Thermal – UW value of 0.8 W/m²K / 0.14 BTU
- Acoustic – up to Rw45dB
- Air Permeability – up to Class 4 / 600 Pa (12.53 PSF)
- Water Tightness – up to Class 9A / 600 Pa (12.53 PSF)
- Wind Resistance – up to Class 5 / 2000 Pa (41.77 PSF)
- Tested to RC2 standard
- Quality Management – ISO 9001
- Environmental Management – ISO 14001