Corporate W20 windows and doors are specifically designed for external application.
With a combination of custom-sized doors and fixed safety glazing in a range of colors, design flexibility is refreshingly uncompromised.
The Corporate W20 window and door range offers great versatility. No other steel window system offers such an extensive range of profiles, allowing you and your Crittall Window Specialist the opportunity to create many styles of window, including elaborate composite windows.
An effective weather stripping system and the option of double glazing up to 16.4mm, ensures excellent thermal insulation properties – and the system’s large opening casements and slim frame make it particularly popular with conservationists and planners.
Stylish and versatile, Corporate W20 is ideal for replica refurbishment. View the new Corporate W20 brochure here.
Talk to your local Crittall Specialist Partner about your requirements.
Find your Crittall Specialist Partner here.
Features and Benefits
- Flexibility in design via shaped windows
- Ability to form extensive composite windows
- Well insulated – glazing up to 16.4mm / 5/8″ double glazing
- Clearview – very slim frames, thus maximising the glazing
- Durable – hot-dip galvanized
- Low maintenance – factory-applied Duralife polyester powder coat finish
- Energy efficient – integral high performance EPDM weather stripping
- Full range of colours
- Hardware designed for heritage and contemporary projects
Find your Crittall Specialist Partner
To find your Crittall specialist or to speak to someone in your area please visit our Contact page
You Might Be Interested In
Homelight Plus windows are an enhanced version of the successful Homelight windows first made by Crittall in 1919.
The Berkeley window is an entirely new series of hot rolled profiles. A solid steel chamfer replicates exterior putty glazing, whilst the interior glazing improves access for reglazing and security
Our InnerVision range of products is designed to transfer maximum levels of interior light using their minimalist profiles