We are currently looking for a Regional Sales Manager to maintain, expand and create profitable sales opportunities and customer relationships within a designated regional area.
Key Result Areas
- Promote Crittall products in the designated region through an existing network of Crittall contacts.
- Expand the network of contacts and forge relationships with key personnel and decision makers.
- Attend meetings with Architects, Developers and Contractors to provide technical advice and guidance.
- Operate a proactive approach to promotion and the identification of new opportunities.
- Delivery of the agreed sales budget for the region.
- Active involvement in developing strategies for growth in Regional Sales.
- Conduct commercial negotiations with Contractors and Developers.
- Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Ensure orders are taken on fair and equitable terms.
- Ensure products are sold in line with Crittall specifications and best practice.
- Monitor local markets trends / competitors and make recommendations to the Management Board as necessary.
- Operate in a culture of continuous improvement through review of existing practices and the development of more efficient, ‘smarter’ methods of working.
- Participate in discussions and meetings with Peers, Senior Managers and Directors.
Key Competencies, skills and experience
- Minimum of 5 Years’ experience in selling to the construction industry.
- Conduct professional and collaborative relationships with all internal and external customers.
- Good interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Good IT skills, Microsoft Office / CRM Systems.
- Ability to interpret architectural drawing s and review product specifications.
- Able to prioritise and work under own initiative.
‘Crittall Windows Ltd strives to be an equal opportunities employer’
This role will report direct to the National Sales Manager – Steve Childs
Please submit your interest in confidence via e-mail: [email protected] or by letter, HR, Crittall Windows Ltd, Francis House, Freebournes Road, Witham, Essex, CM8 3UN.