We are looking to fill two Designer/Draughtsperson positions to produce fabrication drawings for client approval prior to manufacture.
Key Result Areas
• Produce fabrication drawings to meet with CWL product guidelines.
• Find out what is involved in a project, so drawings reflect CWL offer and clients requirements.
• Liaise with internal and external customers to obtain the required information in a timely manner.
• Ensure the Detailers have the latest approved by client drawings.
• Maintain the project file, documents and correspondence and ensure full history of project is available using the correct forms and procedures.
• Ensure final contract sum can be calculated and issued to client and special purchase items are available when required.
• Obtain written confirmation from client to enable manufacturers to commence.
• Effective time management – able to work to deadlines
• Work collaboratively with internal and external customers including Architects, Main Contractors, Councils, Suppliers and Distributors.
• Excellent communication skills – written and verbal.
• Highly organised.
• Exceptional attention to detail.
• MS Office Systems – Radan / AutoCAD
• Good team player, but able to work alone on isolated projects.
This role will be reporting directly to Gary Higgleton – Commercial Manager
Please submit your interest to Human Resources in confidence via e-mail: [email protected] or in writing to Crittall Windows Ltd, Francis House, Witham, Essex, CM8 3UN.