We are looking for a Windows Site Surveyor based in Witham, Essex, to provide the Technical Designers with accurate dimensions and specifications to enable the production of working drawings for client approval and manufacture.
**Please no calls from recruitment agencies **
Key Results Areas
- Provide accurate dimensions for the Design team to produce working drawings
- Show where size points have been taken to and how to fix to new frames
- Provide accurate knowledge of any deflections in structure
- Provide Designers with relevant additional information to assist with operational and site planning
- Assess initially the health and safety implication of completing projects
- Ensure required CPD and training is current
- Complete all aspects of survey details into a comprehensive pack for handover to the Design team
- Effective time management – able to work to deadlines and targets
- Work collaborate with internal and external customers
- Good communication skills – written and verbal
- Methodical and organised. Exceptional attention to detail and proven ability to problem solve and find on-site solutions
- Ability to read drawings and produce clear dimensional drawings
- Can work alone and manage own time effectively – work to contractual commitments
- Must hold a full clean driving licence
- Operate a Cherry Picker IPAF / CSCS Card / PASMA for Tower Scaffold
- Adhere to all relevant Health and Safety regulations
- Take structural aperture dimensions using a variety of calibrated measuring equipment
- Take structural perimeter details by sketching 1:1 where possible sectional details of existing head, jamb and cill
- Line and level relating to aperture 3.0 plus – set up horizontal datum levels, take dimensions from structure using a staff up datum, down to datum throughout aperture
- Liaise with the main contractor / Architect – keep all written records
- Take relevant site photos
- Attend training courses as required
- Fully document and organise survey details into a pack for handover
- Liaise with Commercial and Operations department to ensure the most suitable solution to the customers’ requirements
- Produce method statements and carry out risk assessments
- Visit sites nationwide with some overnight stays
- Liaise with clients on site
This role will be reporting directly to the Order Processing Manager
* Hours: Monday – Thursday 08.25 – 16.55 and Friday 08.25 – 15.25.
* Competitive salary based on experience.
* Government Statutory Pension Scheme.
* Quarterly bonus based on business performance.
* On site parking at head office.
* Employee Recognition Reward Scheme.