Possible start date
Key Result Areas
• Ensure processes, procedures and company standards are adhered to – implement and monitor the effectiveness of process changes.
• Proactively drive continuous improvement activities that enhance product quality and the service we offer.
• Provide support and management of product and quality issues.
• Promote and maintain quality within the organisation and drive cultural changes.
• Consistently evaluate company efficiencies through relevant manufacturing and quality processes to ensure profitability.
• Meet compliance on all legislative regulations, accreditations standards and company polices.
• Be a key contributor to the on-going development of our ERP and Configurator IT systems.
• Take control of the full NCR process to actively reduce costs year on year.
• Undertake root cause analysis to drive down NCR spend.
• Any other duties in line with current skills and experience.
Key Competencies, skills and experience
• Minimum of 10 Years’ experience in Manufacturing or Engineering Management.
• HND / Degree qualification in Engineering or equivalent experience.
• Six Sigma desirable.
• Methodical with a good attention to detail.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills across all disciplines.
• Knowledge and experience in all areas of Microsoft Office.
• Self-motivated and able to inspire others.
• Confidence to challenge.
• Proven ability in problem solving.
• Previous experience with CNC technology.
• Experience with Quality control and improvement initiatives.
• Experience in construction product manufacturing an advantage.
This role will report direct to the Production Director – David Treagust
Please submit your interest in confidence via e-mail: [email protected] or by letter, Crittall Windows Ltd, Francis House, Freebournes Road, Witham, Essex, CM8 3UN.