The archetypal Crittall design, Homelight Plus has been restyled and re-engineered to provide higher energy-saving accreditations, advanced performance and enhanced security with optional multi-point locking systems.
Hot-dip galvanized for increased durability and powder-coated with Interpon D1036 polyester powder coat to be virtually maintenance-free, these custom window solutions offer the slimmest profiles with minimal sightlines and elegance – a foundation on which Crittall has built a solid reputation.
The slim frame members provide a light, delicate feel to the window and the small or horizontal pane options can reflect Georgian or Art Deco styles.
The range is dual weather stripped and double glazed as standard and has a multi-point locking option offering enhanced security.
Contact the Crittall Commercial Specification team via the enquiry form or call us on 01376 530800.
Features and Benefits
- Modular, multi-light construction to replicate the original Crittall steel metal window style
- Glass thickness 24mm (15/16″) double glazing
- Multi-light construction and the slimmest profiles maximise the benefit of natural daylight
- Fully welded, seamless frames
- Hot dip galvanized
- Duralife in house factory applied Interpon D1036 polyester powder coat finish in an extensive range of RAL and BS colours
- Multi point locking system tested to the Enhanced Security PAS 24 standard
- Double weatherstripping – larger double glazing units coupled with minimal profile sizes achieve excellent Window Energy Rating standards
- Fixed, top or side hung including projecting options
- Hardware designed for heritage and contemporary schemes
Window & Door Types
You Might Be Interested In
Renewal & Refurbishment
Crittall Windows have unrivalled expertise in managing large, challenging window renewal schemes, with an unsurpassed reputation in the specialist field of replacement windows for...
The Berkeley window is an entirely new series of hot rolled profiles. A solid steel chamfer replicates exterior putty glazing, whilst the interior glazing improves access for reglazing and security
Corporate W20 windows and doors are specifically designed for external application.
Our InnerVision range of products is designed to transfer maximum levels of interior light using their minimalist profiles