The archetypal Crittall design, HomelightPlus has been restyled and re-engineered to provide higher energy-saving accreditations, advanced performance and enhanced security with optional multi-point locking systems.
Hot-dip galvanised for increased durability and powder-coated with Duralife to be virtually maintenance-free, these custom window solutions offer the slimmest profiles with minimal sightlines and elegance – a foundation on which Crittall has built a solid reputation.
For enquiries, please fill out enquiry form or call us on 01376 530800.
Features and Benefits
- Easy to replace – Homelight Plus windows remain the same style to the original Homelight SMW range
- Long lasting – all windows and doors are hot dipped galvanized against corrosion
- Low maintenance – Polyester powder coating means that painting steel windows is a thing of the past – you can choose to have a virtually maintenance free window
- Security – Security is a characteristic of steel windows and doors due to the strength of steel. As a result, steel windows have very slender frames, allowing a light and airy feel to any room
In addition, optional multi-point locking systems are available to further enhance security
- Energy Efficiency – All Homelight Plus windows include double weatherstripping, and with larger double glazing units coupled with minimal profile sizes are able to achieve excellent Window Energy Rating standards
View our Downloads page for more information
You Might Be Interested In
Renewal & Refurbishment
Crittall Windows have unrivalled expertise in managing large, challenging window renewal schemes, with an unsurpassed reputation in the specialist field of replacement windows for...
The Berkeley window is an entirely new series of hot rolled profiles. A solid steel chamfer replicates exterior putty glazing, whilst the interior glazing improves access for reglazing and security
Corporate W20 windows and doors are specifically designed for external application.
Our InnerVision range of products is designed to transfer maximum levels of interior light using their minimalist profiles